Europa-List: Pneumatic Installation

Subject: Europa-List: Pneumatic Installation
From: UVTReith <uvtreith@tonline.de>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 12:50:39

Dear David, dear Ron,

First of all many thanks for your advices and input.
So my point was to use the Europa static tube on the pitot/static device as
AOA signal for the Dynon.
Ron, are you sure that the position of the Europa device is too far back?
Hundreds of Europas are flying with this system very successfully.
As my plane is completely ready, it makes no sense to cut another hole into
the wings. For the Dynon I will now open and clean the static tube, get a
sleeve over that and will extend with a 45 bended tube to a (better?)
position. Flight tests later will show the best lengths.

Best Regard,

Bruno