Europa-List: Pneumatic Installation

Subject: Europa-List: Pneumatic Installation
From: UVTReith <uvtreith@tonline.de>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 16:42:23
Hi Friends,

I need an advice for the following:

In my Monowheel I have installed the Europa Aircraft Stall Warner, the Dynon
D 100 and the Pitot-Static Device from Europa Aircraft.

The Stall Warner needs suction for operating, so this will have its own line
with beeper and suction pressure switch - that's ok.

I have also on both sides of the fuselage static ports, connected them
together and got that to the Instrument panel. Therefore this will be my
static line.

Now I want to change the static tube of the Pitot-Static Device from Europa
Aircraft to use it as Input for the Dynon.

Is that OK?

Thanks for help.

Bruno Reith / UVT Reith

Monowheel - nearly finished.