Re: Europa-List: motorglider V-speeds and registration

Subject: Re: Europa-List: motorglider V-speeds and registration
From: ALAN YERLY <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 20:30:41
Graham,
You're a saint.
Bud
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Graham Singleton<mailto:grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
  To: europa-list@matronics.com<mailto:europa-list@matronics.com>
  Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2007 7:30 PM

<grahamsingleton@btinternet.com<mailto:grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>>

  Bud
  Your time and patience are much apreciated. There is no substitute for

  experience and my thanks go to anyone willing to share it. There are a

  quite a few on this list which make it well worth the time spent
reading it.
  One minor rant from me, "there is no such thing as a daft question"
  Graham

  ALAN YERLY wrote:
  > Dave,
  > As the Europa US Distributor I have registered a number of Europas
and
  > have talked extensively with the FAA regarding registration of both
wings.

  > It is a piece of cake, and the EAA has an excellent series of
downloads
  > on how to fill out the forms.

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List<http://www.matronics.com/N
avigator?Europa-List>