Re:Rough River Fly In, Europa-List: Broken Mag wire

Subject: Re:Rough River Fly In, Europa-List: Broken Mag wire
From: ALAN YERLY <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 17:10:38
Jeff, and Rough River folks,
I need a vacation bad, so I am bringing my camping gear and driving up
Friday with about 5 gas cans for those who may need fuel and I will
bring a tool box and some basic electrical repair parts for those who
may need a quick fix on something.

Jeff,
Glad you caught the lower NACA, as it is a killer for trapping air in
the top of the cowl.