Re: Europa-List: More Mod Talk

Subject: Re: Europa-List: More Mod Talk
From: ALAN YERLY <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 09:25:37
Troy,
I feel your pain.  You are right in that your Mod 74  will require you
to reopen the wing and reset the pin depth if you do Mod 52 afterwards.
I just bit the bullet and ordered Mod 52 with the Mod 74 using your same
logic.

I have been holding out on informing the classic guys I know until I get
my mods accomplished.  I am pretty sure most of them already have Mod 52
installed so their plight is different than mine.  I have a tri-gear
Classic which needs the upholstery tore out and my plywood ribs cut down
etc. to complete the transformation.

Bud Yerly
Custom Flight Creations.