Re: Europa-List: Anyone going to Oshkosh?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Anyone going to Oshkosh?
From: ALAN YERLY <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 11:12:24
See you there Brian.

Bud
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Brian Davies<mailto:bdavies@dircon.co.uk>
  To: europa-list@matronics.com<mailto:europa-list@matronics.com>
  Sent: Friday, June 29, 2007 5:43 PM

  Hi Bud,

  I hope to be there on that day.  I look forward to meeting you.

  Best regards

  Brian Davies, Europa Club membership sec.

-----
  From:
owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com<mailto:owner-europa-list-server@ma
tronics.com> [mailto:owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com] On Behalf
Of ALAN YERLY
  Sent: 29 June 2007 21:23
  To: europa-list@matronics.com<mailto:europa-list@matronics.com>
  Subject: Europa-List: Anyone going to Oshkosh?

  Europa Owners,

  I will be hosting a Europa Forum on Thursday the 26th of July from
4:00 - 5:15 P.M. at Pavilion 1 for all Europa Owners and intersted
parties.

  My thanks to Jim Butcher and others who have helped me to come show
the flag and share what news I have as the new distributor for Europa.
I will close my shop and join you to answer any questions on how the
company is doing and any questions on construction, as I have had the
opportunity to help a few of you from construction thru flight test.

  So please, bring your questions, pictures and war stories to share.

  Bud Yerly
  Custom Flight Creations
  US Europa Distributor and fellow owner.

href="http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List";>http://www.matron