Europa-List: Anyone going to Oshkosh?

Subject: Europa-List: Anyone going to Oshkosh?
From: ALAN YERLY <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 16:23:24
Europa Owners,

I will be hosting a Europa Forum on Thursday the 26th of July from 4:00
- 5:15 P.M. at Pavilion 1 for all Europa Owners and intersted parties.

My thanks to Jim Butcher and others who have helped me to come show the
flag and share what news I have as the new distributor for Europa.  I
will close my shop and join you to answer any questions on how the
company is doing and any questions on construction, as I have had the
opportunity to help a few of you from construction thru flight test.

So please, bring your questions, pictures and war stories to share.

Bud Yerly
Custom Flight Creations
US Europa Distributor and fellow owner.