Europa-List: Door Pulls

Subject: Europa-List: Door Pulls
From: astills <astills@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 08:48:42

Thanks to all who answered my inquiry about the door pulls. I plan on using
a piece of aluminum bent ot the right shape and will
attach as suggested by others with some epoxy and small bolts. Didn't want
to cut an access hatch and got some good suggestions
for getting the nuts & washer inside. My doors have "adjusted themselves"
while sitting for the last year or so and are pretty tight
while pulling them closed so will take a door pull mounted firmly. Thanks
again for all the answers and suggestions.

Al Stills
N625AZ