Europa-List: PFA Centre Tunnel Modification: was Battery location

Subject: Europa-List: PFA Centre Tunnel Modification: was Battery location
From: Bruce <bruce@justbruce.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 10:49:01

Hi Bob (or others),

Bob mentioned a PFA mod for lowering the centre tunnel.  Like many of us
here on the western side of the Atlantic with Trikes or Tri-draggers (i.e.:
Bob Berube's Conventional Gear Kit), I have a cut-down tunnel.  I'm thinking
that it would be nice to check out the details of that PFA mod just so I
could verify in my own mind that the reinforcements I did were on the right
track.

I spent a few minutes up on the PFA web-site and found lots of information
about how to submit mods.  I also found a list of standard mods and on that
list I saw Europa mod #10601 relating to the "Modification of Centre
Tunnel".  It was not apparent how one would download or access this mod.  I
would appreciate a brief description of this mod, or suggestions on how to
download the mod.

Regards,
Bruce
XS142