Re: Europa-List: Rotax 912?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Rotax 912?
From: Gerry Holland <gholland@geminiresourcing.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 16:04:42

Gert Hi! from UK

> One of my friends in Switzerland are restoring a Kitfox and need a
> 912 - preferably with some hours.
> Anyone plan to upgrade from ordinary 912 to 912S or 914 and want to
> sell?

I have Graham Singletons rebuilt 912 Engine that I may upgrade after a few
hours of flight starting in October. It was completely rebuilt after the Air
Accident Inspection after Graham coolant explosion. SkyDrive, Main UK Rotax
Dealer did a great job including renewing all hoses, fitted Carb Heat
totalling 5000 of work and replacement parts.

Is your friend in a hurry for a 912? It may come up for sale by end of year
with 150 hours used towards a TBO of 1500 hours.

Cannot promise it will be sold because if it performs well with CS Prop it's
worth keeping.

Kind Regards

Gerry