RE: Europa-List: Integration...

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Integration...
From: Matt Dralle <dralle@matronics.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 10:17:44

Whoops!  Fixed!

Actually, it would have searched the right archive, the text label was
just wrong.  Darn that cut-n-paste!  :-)

Thanks for the heads up.

Matt

--

Matt G. Dralle | Matronics | P.O. Box 347 | Livermore | CA | 94551
925-606-1001 Voice | 925-606-6281 FAX | dralle@matronics.com Email

        They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little
        temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

                Benjamin Franklin
                Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759