Europa-List: Integration...

Subject: Europa-List: Integration...
From: Matt Dralle <dralle@matronics.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 09:46:54

Dear Europa Listers,

Rowland Carson graciously mailed me a CDROM with all of the previous Europa
Forum archives dating back to July of 1995!  Last night I wrote a number of
scripts to clean them up and reformat them for compatibility with the
Matronics Search Engine, Archive Browser, and Download Site.  I'm happy to
report that the full set of Europa archives are now online at the Matronics
web site!  Here are a few URLs of interest:

Searching:
----------

         http://www.matronics.com/search/

Be sure to select the "Europa" archive in the "Select Archive" pull
down.  I just did a search using the following criteria: "engine & cowling
& inlet" and the server returned 153 hits in 2 seconds from the 30Mb
archive!  Very speedy!

Browsing:
---------

         http://www.matronics.com/archive/archive-index.cgi?Europa

This page will give you smallish, 500k chunks of the archive, preformated
for easy viewing.  Again, they date back to July of 1995.

Downloading:
------------

         http://www.matronics.com/archives/  (Scroll down to the Europa
section)
or

         ftp://ftp.matronics.com/pub/Archives/

Here you can download the cleaned versions of the full Europa archives in
either pure text, UNIX Compress, or .ZIP formats.  Respective sizes range
---From 29.4Mb, 12.3Mb, and 8.4Mb currently.

Special thanks to Rowland Carson for keeping all of those messages all
these years and for graciously offering to mail me a CDROM with everything
on it!  Please feel free to access the Europa list archives whenever you
like.  Also, if you haven't already done so, please give the archive Search
Engine a try.  I think you will find it extremely useful and
extraordinarily responsive.

Best regards,

Matt Dralle
Matronics Email List Administrator

Matt G Dralle | Matronics | PO Box 347 | Livermore | CA | 94551
925-606-1001 V | 925-606-6281 F | dralle@matronics.com Email
http://www.matronics.com/ WWW | Featuring Products For Aircraft