Europa-List: All New List Digest Format!!

Subject: Europa-List: All New List Digest Format!!
From: Matt Dralle <dralle@matronics.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 23:54:01

Dear Listers,

I've just finished up some awesome code that will completely change your
thinking about how email Digests should work and look!  Yeah, I'm kind of
proud of it, that is true... :-)

What you'll be getting in the new List Digest message is the
following:  The main message will contain the new text-based index I
introduced a few weeks back.  But here's where things get
different...  Instead of simply including all of the day's posts in line
within the message, there will now be included two enclosures - one with a
HTML encoded version of the Digests, and another with the usual text-only
version of the Digests.

I think you're really going to like the new HTML enclosure of the
Digests.  All of the Indexes at the top are now hyperlinked to the actual
posts and there are hyperlinks at the top of each post that will:

        o Take you back to the Index
        o Take you to the next post
        o Take you to the previous post
        o Allow you to respond to the LIST regarding the message
        o Allow you to respond directly to the POSTER regarding the message

You'll have to check it out to appreciate the full goodness of the new
format!  :-)

The text-only version is basically exactly the same data that has been
normally sent in line within the message.

You'll also note that the filenames of the enclosures are such that they
can be conveniently placed in a personal "archive" directory for future
reference.

Hope you enjoy the new Digest format!!!

Oh, and don't forget about the Fund Raiser! :-)

Matt Dralle
Email List Admin.