Europa-List: Said What...?

Subject: Europa-List: Said What...?
From: Matt Dralle <dralle@matronics.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 01:07:25

Dear Listers,

Wow, I can't belive some of the nice things people have been saying about
the Lists in that little message box on the Contribution form!  I've
included more of the great comments since the last WLAS.  Thank you to
everyone that has made a Contribution thus far and for all the great
feedback!  Please know that I really appreciate the comments and support!!

Have a look at some of your fellow members thoughts below and decide if the
Lists mean at least that much to you or perhaps even more...

Won't you take a moment and make a Contribution to support these
Commercial-Free, SPAM-Free, Virus-Free, high-performance List
services?  Its your direct support through this yearly Fund Raiser that
enables all of these valuable services you've come to expect of the
Matronics Lists.

Thank you for your Contribution!!

        SSL Secure Web Site - http://www.matronics.com/contribution

Matt Dralle
EMail List Administrator

=================== What Listers Are Saying - II ====================

I check this List 4 to 5 times a day...
                                                        -Bruce B.

These are without a doubt among the best managed
Lists to which I subscribe.
                                                        -Terry W.

Thank you for providing such a wonderful service.
                                                        -Roy W.

...fine service!
                                                        -Christopher A.

Best list on the Internet!
                                                        -Geroge A.

Great list with a host of features.
                                                        -David A.

Having built part of a kit... ...I know exactly how
much this list means to me and others.
                                                        -Curtis H.

As always...  you've got a real cool & very useful
service going...
                                                        -Chuck R.

I shudder to think of the trouble I would have had
getting this project airborne without this list!
                                                        -Grant C.

...enjoy everyone's input.
                                                        -Doug P.

I read the [the List] every day...
                                                        -Ronald S.

Whenever I feel like not building on my day
off....I open my mail and the [the List] gets me
pumped and ready to hit it!
                                                        -Tom E.

The Digest Message subject list is an excellent
addition.
                                                        -Kevin S.

Certainly the [the List] has been a valuable source
for building support and advice, but there's another
benefit,... the wonderful friends that we meet and
keep for years and years!
                                                        -Fred H.

What a great forum to exchange ideas and info.
                                                        -Terry L.

The List is my daily RV fix.
                                                        -Neil H.

I always received comments and suggestions when
I requested them.
                                                        -Thomas G.

Best resource a builder could ever have.   A daily
must!
                                                        -Robert C.

Thanks for your gift - these web sites!
                                                        -Tom P.

...great info.
                                                        -Richard W.

The List empowers all RV builders to achieve success...
                                                        -Mark G.

I've been reading the postings for a month now and
decided to take the plunge as a result of the
helpfulness and spirit of cooperation  I observed.
                                                        -Tim P.

...invaluable service.
                                                        -Ford F.

I check in at least twice daily for my e-mail "Fix".
                                                        -John S.

Its worth every penny of my contribution.
                                                        -Paul M.

Wonderful web site and it keeps getting better.
                                                        -Jim H.

A valuable list which has certainly helped me.
                                                        -Andrew G.

...the List helps so many.
                                                        -Don J.

I really appreciate the site and find it interesting
to speak to people who are into this type of aircraft.
                                                        -Larry M.

This is a great recreation for me.
                                                        -Larry B.

[The List] keeps me up to date and provides a fantastic
resource for information.
                                                        -Terry F.

Lists are a great resource!
                                                        -Daniel S.

...great service and professional administration of
the Lists.
                                                        -Chris R.

I really appreciate the List.
                                                        -Edward O.

Worth every penny, and then some!
                                                        -Kenyon B.

...great service.
                                                        -Ralph H.

Your unselfish contribution to the experimental
aircraft movement is very much appreciated!
                                                        -Alex M.

Great help on the Aeroelectric list.
                                                        -Bruce B.

It helps on a daily basis.
                                                        -Tim G.

Thanks for providing this outstanding service to us!
                                                        -Michel T.