Europa-List: New List Digest Feature!! [Please Read]

Subject: Europa-List: New List Digest Feature!! [Please Read]
From: Matt Dralle <dralle@matronics.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 04:02:28

Dear Listers,

I've added a new feature to the Digest format of the Lists tonight.  At the
top of each digest you will find a new Index Listing of all of the messages
found within that Digest including the Message Number, Subject, Poster, and
Time of Day posted.

I've also added a "Message Number" header to each message within the Digest
so that its easy to find 'just the message' you were looking for!

Sorry for the double posting of the digests tonight - the first time I
didn't quite have the code right and a few "bogus" entries made it into the
Index.  I went ahead and reposted the Digest so that everyone could see how
the Index-to-Message mapping really worked.

Special 'thanks' to Gary Hall for not only suggesting a Digest Index, but
also supplying a few samples on how it might look.  Gary, I think you'll be
quite pleased with the format!

Don't forget that were right in the middle of this year's List Fund Raiser
and if you haven't already made your Contribution, you own it to yourself
to check out the great free Gifts that are available this year with your
qualifying Contribution.

The Lists are operated completely though the support of it members, and so
its up to YOU to get that credit card out and make that $20, $30, or $50
show of support for the continued operation of the Lists.

Won't you take a couple of minutes and make a quick Contribution on the all
new, streamlined List Support web site?  I've also added a
Payment-through-PayPal option this year, and this is proving a very popular
method of payment.  Don't forget to check out the great free gifts you can
get with a qualifying Contribution this year.  I can't believe how popular
they've been this year!  Hurry and get your's today and support the Lists
at the same time!

Here's the SSL Secure URL for making your Contribution:

         http://www.matronics.com/contribution

Thank you for your Support!!

Matt Dralle
Matronics Email List Admin.

Matt G Dralle | Matronics | PO Box 347 | Livermore | CA | 94551
925-606-1001 V | 925-606-6281 F | dralle@matronics.com Email
http://www.matronics.com/ WWW | Featuring Products For Aircraft