Jeremy, new builder

Subject: Jeremy, new builder
From: Kevin Klinefelter <kevann@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 21:38:46
 Hi Jeremy, I got a little freaked out from the start, but things have
gotten much better. I'm not sure I understand your question regarding the
rudder but I do know that my manual says Oct. 1999. Jim Thursby has been
just great explaining a few things to me.I have no  other Europa builders
within a couple hundred miles, and have never even seen an XS yet other than
the pieces in my shop. That makes it hard to visualize just what it is you
may be trying to construct. Get all the parts that go together out in front
of you as you read the chapter, helps me visualize what is going on. I also
have to read some of these instructions about 12 times before I finally
think I got it. The language barrier is getting smaller, I finally figured
out a "cocktail stick" is really a tooth pick (I think).
 I feel like I am learning a lot, and enjoying the process. Hope you and
your wife will also. Think I'll head back out to the shop.
                        Kevin Klinefelter
                        A211
                        Bishop CA
         I'm a glider instructor and can't wait to see an XS with the new
glider wings!