Open Trailers

Subject: Open Trailers
From: Roger Anderson <Randerson@skewstacks.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 22:08:02
I have a factory open trailer the ramp hinge pin of which has recently
exhibited a tendency to migrate during towing.I have now secured the pin
with a short roll pin as I am not keen on the idea of the pin departing
the hinge altogether. Could be messy, and expensive. I just mention this
as others might have trailers which have hinge pins which are similarly
inclined.
Roger Anderson. G-BXTD.
P.S. Thanks to Bill Wynne for organising a mini fly round Wales last
Sunday. The weather was just great as well!