Left Hand Throttle

Subject: Left Hand Throttle
From: Nigel Hutchinson-Brooks <nhb@netspace.net.au>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 23:00:21
Hello everyone!

My building partner and I have just started an XS Mono here
in Australia, and for personal ergonomic reasons we need to
have a left hand throttle as well as a centre throttle.  I
have spoken to Peter Kember and seen photos of his left hand
throttle, but he doesn't have a centre one.  I read
somewhere of an idea to connect the left hand throttle by
cable around the back of the seat to the centre throttle.
Has anyone out there done this?  Any assistance in achieving
two left hand throttles would be appreciated, expecially if
any photos or drawings are available. Thanks in advance.
Nigel H-B.