Anodising

Subject: Anodising
From: Paul Lowe <CONSTRUCTIONDESIGNSERVICES@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 03:04:23
Thank you to everyone who replied to my 'Beyond the Manual' questions. This
has given me much food for thought.
anodising the aluminium parts for the wings, I used DEF STAN 03-24, chromic
anodising (unsealed) as mentioned in the wings chapter of the manual.
I only used anodising for these parts as they were the most exposed to the
elements and could be treated together to save cost.
Unsealed is used for the parts to be bonded or painted. For the couple of
dozen pieces I had processed they were all to be either bonded or painted