Re: Questions for Ivan

Subject: Re: Questions for Ivan
From: Kevin Pilcher <kpeng@waverider.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 00:40:20
Dear Allen,
                 My question to Ivan is
                                         (1)     When will the wheel pants
be ready for the tri-gear?
               To the Forum       (2)     How many Europa  owners/flyers
are disappointed with their ship?

May I say on a personal note I am not on the payroll of anybody but I must
take my hat off to Ivan, Don,Dave,Andy
and everybody else at Europa for the end result.
                                                           `When the Baby
arrives any discomfort is history`

                                         Regards,
                                                         Kevin.