RE: Europa Message

Subject: RE: Europa Message
From: David Glauser <dg@xpsystems.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 16:41:27

A .LNK file is a link to a file located on a hard drive somewhere. The
Europa employee who pasted what was intended to be a Microsoft Word
document instead pasted a link to it. The file pointed to is "C:\EUROPA
DATA\E-MAIL OUTGOING\Dear Europa builders.doc". Since that document
exists only on Europa's machine, no one will be able to read it. Europa
must send the docuemnt contents, not a link to it. Tim, Tom, Cathy, and
all, there's nothing you can do but call Europa.

David

<META NAME"Generator" CONTENT"MS Exchange Server version 5.0.1458.49">