Re: Flyer magazine

Subject: Re: Flyer magazine
From: E. & S. Lindsay <hlindsay@NMSU.Edu>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 10:21:39
Are any of my USA contemporaries aware of a "local newstand" source for
Flyer magazine?  I've only seen one copy of that publication (January 1996
issue obtained at Oshkosh '97), but was most impressed with both the quality
and content thereof.  For those of you who have not had access to this
particular edition, it contained separate and excellent articles on both the
Europa Tri-gear and the company itself.  Don't know whether or not Flyer has
reprints of those aritcles available?  Assuming they are monitoring our net,
perhaps the publisher(s) can advise as to current international subscription
rates, the availability of "back issues," and/or the availability and
procedures for obtaining selected articles from past or future issues?
Great magazine that seems to be one of the better sources for Europa
builders/enthusiasts?  May we hear from you, Flyer?  Edward (Eddie) Lindsay,
A029 (right?), Las Cruces, NM, USA.