Tri-gear HELP!!

Subject: Tri-gear HELP!!
From: Dennis Lowe <DennisL@inovatec.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 1997 20:08:53
Still working on the workshop, hate mixing concrete in the snow. It takes
for ever to set!  But apart from that I have a problem. After completion
the w/s will be used to house the plane. I can only get a maximum of 81"
internal width. Using cranked hinges for the doors, this should also be
available for entry/exit. Will the wheels of the tri-gear fit? I have a
'faxed drawing from the factory and scaling up, the track to the outside
edges of the wheels appears to be about 78". I understand that final
drawings are not available yet.
Has anyone reached such a stage on the tri-gear that they can give me an
actual figure for the track?
Before anyone says it, yes I know, build the mono!
Many thanks